Urze / Bavaria Cruiser 41
|Low Season||Mid Season||High Season|
|Week||2300 €||2950 €||3300 €|
|4 Days||1750 €||2200 €||2500 €|
|Weekend||1150 €||1300 €||1450 €|
|24 Hours||700 €||800 €||900 €|
|Security Deposit 2000€|
Low Season:08Apr.2023 to 22Apr.2023 and 07Oct.2023 to 28Oct.2023
Mid Season: 22Apr.2023 to 24Jun.2023 and 09Sep.2023 to 07Oct.2023
High Season: 24Jun.2023 to 09Sep.2023
Full battened main sail, furling genoa, bimini, spray hood, electric windlass, auto pilot, garmin plotter with wifi, gps, vhf, ais, hot water, head and cockpit shower, 2 burner gas stove with oven, linen and towels, electric fridge, sound system with 4 speakers, snorkel gear, inflatable dinghy with outboard engine and adequate safety gear.
VAT, Bed linen and towels, galley items on board, Gas bottle, Dinghy and outboard engine, Snorkeling gear, Pre-paid mobile phone on board.
Options / Extras
Pre-paid 4G wifi hotspot: 35€ Rental Fee
Fishing gear: 50€ Rental Fee per week
Paddle Board: 100€ per week
Chef (only with skipper on board. One cabin will be for the crew): 150€ per day
Not included: 150€ per day with own cabin
Departure and delivery with full tank: 2€/each missing liter
Included: departure marina
Not included: all other Azores's marinas (15€ average price/night for a 40ft yacht)
Cleaning fee: 150€
The payment can be done ONLY by bank transfer, credit or debit card or cash
One way trips
Ports in Eastern Groups € 300/trip
Ports in Central groups €400/trip
Ports in Western Groups: € 500/trip
Embark / Disembark
Options Week and 4 Days: departure from 06.00 pm; delivery until 10.00 am
Option Weekend: Saturday 10.00 am to Sunday 08.00 pm
Option 24 Hours: from 10.00 am to 10.00 am
40% for booking confirmation, remaining 60% until 2 weeks before departure
100% for bookings made 4 weeks before departure
5% for 2 charter weeks
9% for 3 charter weeks
5% for a client repeater
5% for early bookings confirmed and paid until 4 months before departure
Prior to 2 weeks before departure: deposit only
Less than 2 weeks before departure: 100% of invoice amount
If we find another client for the same period 20% of the invoice amount.
PURE SAIL has the appropriate Insurance cover in accordance with the maritime touristic activity by the Portuguese Law. If you consider this insurance insufficient for your holiday and if you would like to add extra cover we strongly suggest that you hire your own insurance cover for cancellation, injury and personal liability.
Partnerships with local tourism companies and agencies.
Skippered Yacht Charters in the Azores
Would you like to spend some quality time sailing the Azores without the challenge of navigating a new and foreign destination? Would you prefer to get off the beaten track and cruise the archipelago chauffeured by a knowledgeable and well-qualified local skipper? If so, our skippered yacht charters are the perfect option for you.
Whether you're interested in take an active part in your holiday or just want to relax and enjoy the sun and scenery, our friendly skippers will always be there to take care of everything and sail you around. Our skippered yacht charter service can be especially valuable for families with young children or groups that are not that accustomed to ocean sailing.
Being a skipper at PureSail is a role that we love and take with great pride and a sense of responsibility. As you might expect, this is our dream job so we do it with passion, enthusiasm, and attention to detail. If you book a skippered yacht charter with us you'll notice firsthand how committed we are. You'll also note that our main duties are:
- Navigation: we will chart our course, monitor the weather conditions, ensure the safety of the guests, and of course sail you around the Azores
- Safety and Maintenance: we will be responsible for maintaining an orderly and safe deck, so when you and your group are around everything goes as smooth as possible. We will also be responsible for any repair that may be needed
* Our skippers will not be responsible for: cleaning, cooking meals for guests, and teaching guests how to sail
Please bear in mind that when booking a charter you will be responsible for providing provisioning and private accommodations to the skipper for the duration of the time aboard.
During your skippered charter we will stop in several ports/marinas and explore the beautiful Azorean islands. When on land our job isn't done, we will be your skipper there too. We will:
- Be your tour guide and take you to the most beautiful and hidden spots in the islands
- Show you the best restaurants, shops, and museums
- Assist you and your group if any issue arises. Passports, plane tickets... We will be there to help.
- Contact car rentals and book activities
- Organize any needed pick up/drop off
Hiring a skipper is a fantastic decision and really easy to do. When booking one of our boats check "Include skipper?" on our Booking page. It's easy as that.